POLICE are seeking the original owners of a quantity of unclaimed jewellery seized during a police search of a Noble Park house.
Following a burglary at Wheelers Hill on 30 August last year, police executed a search warrant at a Noble Park residence on December 14.
Police seized a large amount of stolen jewellery, computer equipment including laptops, PlayStation Portables, iPods and cameras.
Almost half of the items have been returned to burglary victims in the Springvale, Noble Park, Dingley Village and Bentleigh areas.
Police said, however, a quantity of jewellery including a Pandora bracelet, an antique watch with ‘L. Lewis’ engraved on the back and a 1934 Centenary of Victoria silver-coloured pendant had not yet been claimed.
Police have released a front and rear image of the pendant (pictured).
Any south-eastern residents who may have had any jewellery stolen between July and December last year are urged to contact Detective Senior Constable Adam McNamara at the Monash Crime Investigation Unit on 9567 8910.
Loot seeks owner
Digital Editions
-
Soil clean-up dispute goes to VCAT
Purchase this photo from Pic Store: 498736 A soil-works operator says it went “above and beyond” required protocols as it fights against an order to…