THE Dandenong U3A Kool Kat Karaoke Group’s annual Christmas Show will feature traditional Christmas tunes and other popular numbers.
– Friday 22 November, from 1pm. Paddy O’Donoghue Centre, 18 Buckley Street Noble Park. Call 9711 1118.
Exhibition of survival
ART Behind the Veil is an exhibition celebrating survival, just in time for White Ribbon Day.
– Laurel Lodge at Heritage Hill Museum, 66 McCrae Street, Dandenong. 22 November to 6 December, 10am to 4pm Monday to Friday and noon to 4pm Sundays. Call 9793 4511.
Collectables for Christmas
COLLECTORS and sellers from around Australia will converge on Sandown Racecourse for the annual Retro Nostalgia and Collectables – The Christmas Fair.
There’ll be memorabilia, stamps, coins, comics, models, swap cards and more.
– Sunday 24 November, 9am to 3pm. Sandown Racecourse, Princes Highway, Springvale. Admission is $5 for adults, $3 for seniors and children and $15 for two adults and three children. Visit www.eventsvic.com.au or call 9568 8441 during business hours.
German Christmas bazaar
ST JOHN’S German Lutheran Parish in Springvale is hosting its annual Christmas celebration.
There’ll be gifts and decorations, home-made food, activities, a raffle and live music from the Accordion Accents Ensemble and Hans and his barrel organ.
– Saturday 30 November, from 10am. The church premises at 3 Albert Avenue, Springvale.
DANDENONG residents can get into the festive spirit with DIY workshops at Bunnings Warehouse Dandenong.
It will cover making entertaining easy and inspiration for gifts.
– Saturdays and Sundays from 30 November to 22 December at 11am, 12.30pm and 2pm. Bunnings Warehouse, Gladstone Road, Dandenong. Call 8792 9500.
TOYS and other products for early education and special needs will be on sale, and a local father with a son with a severe disability will share his expertise.
– 5 and 6 December, 10am to 3pm. Paddy O’Donoghue Centre, 18 Buckley Street Noble Park. Call 0425 714 738.
THE annual Dutch Christmas celebration will include carols, supper and more.
– Dandenong Christian Reformed Church, corner Gladstone Road and Outlook Drive, Dandenong North. Saturday 7 December, 6pm. Call Hetty Helm on 9700 1128 or 0457 525 218.
Want your event listed? Email email@example.com for a chance to be included.